WORLD-CLASS STOMP-BOX AMP MODELER
Nowadays the Amp-less approach is quickly becoming a trend for modern musicians—like
guitarists who appreciate a variety of pedals and amps, but don’t have the luxury of a
roadie crew to lug all of them around.
Amp Academy inherits NUX TSAC-2K (White-box Amp Modeling) algorithm which delivers the
sound and feel of world-class tube amplifiers in a super-portable stomp-box enclosure.
And, its huge headroom and dynamic range is a pedal friendly platform.
Add Amp Academy to any pedal chain and connect to a mixer or PA system for excellent tone,
control, and flexibility during live performance.
Monitor through the in-house monitoring system or in-ear monitors.
For a dedicated personal on-stage monitor, connect your pedalboard to a powered FRFR speaker.
Connect Amp Academy directly to a recording interface for excellent guitar tone, instantly,
without the need to set up an amp or microphones. (Toggle IR OUT switches to UP position if
you want to use the IR signal for 1/4” out. If you want to engage/disengage IR signal with DI OUT, please HOLD A/B foot switch and power the pedal. IR ON: A/B indicators will flash 3 times. IR OFF: A/B indicators flash will NOT flash.)
AMP MODELS IR
Amp Academy features 6 legendary amp models like Vintage(Fender Twin Reverb), Classic(Fender Vibro King), Modern(Mesa Boogie Mark I), Brown(Friedman HBE), Red(Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier), and Iridium (Bogner Uberschall). The iconic TSAC-2K (WHITE-BOX algorithm) Amp Modeling offers you realistic amp feeling and fast playability response.
1024 samples IR resolution with 3rd party IR loader capacity makes it easy to bring your favorite amp sound everywhere.
A/B AMP FOOTSWITCH SCENE FOOTSWITCH
The A/B foot switch lets you switch from clean amp style to crunch amp style immediately. Besides that, the SCENE footswitch can toggle SCENE1, SCENE2, SCENE3 sequentially. You can save your custom block engagements with 3 scenes, it offers you all the live application needs.
PREMIER COMPONENTS AND RELIABLE HARDWARE
Amp Academy features Neutrik jacks, Alpha pots, NXP RT super powerful DSP (1000MHz), 4 In TI PCM1840 ADC, 4 Out AKM AK4454 DAC, …etc. These promise users great experience and reliable using. 1.2ms ultra-low system latency with 110dB ultra-wide dynamic range, this offers you realistic amp-like playability and pedal friendly platform.
- Pro-Level Amp Modeling with Bias Tweaking.
- 7 Independent moveable signal blocks with Send/Return effect loop.
- Intuitive operation and editor software.
- 1024 samples IR resolution and 3rd party IR loader slot with auto format editor.
- Versatile application scenes with independent 1/4” XLR IR outs.
- Ultra-low system latency(1.2ms) and premium powerful NXP RT DSP(1GHz).
- Comes with Insert Y-cable for send/return effect loop.
- USB recording interface, firmware update, AmpAcademy™ editor software.
- Ultra-wide dynamic range: 110dB
- Input Impedance: 1 Ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k Ohm
- Dynamic Range: 110 dB
- Sampling Rate: 48kHz / 32-bit
- Power:9V DC(Negative tip, Optional ACD-006A adapter)
- Current Draw: less than 300mA
- Dimensions: 105mm(L) x 115mm(W) x 58(H)mm