With premium features catering to highly-technical playing, multi-dimensional tone and ergonomic design, the brand-new Jackson® Pro Series Dinky™ DK Modern EverTune® 7 model provides the ultimate high-performance experience for today’s modern players.
Featuring a 26.5” scale length, this modern 7-string guitar’s basswood Dinky body is paired with a sturdy graphite-reinforced bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck. The satin finish on the back of the neck creates greater playing comfort, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes for quick and easy neck relief tweaks. Designed for fast and intricate playing, the 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays, while Luminlay® side dots provide fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages.
Active multi-voiced Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-CO7 bridge and neck humbucking pickups give this powerful instrument its dynamic tone — capable of over-wound hot-rodded crunch or vintage snap. With the five-way blade in pickup positions one (full bridge) or five (full neck), you can leverage the tone control with push/pull activation to switch from voice one to voice two. Pickups positions two, three and four all feature voice 3’s single-coil tone.
Once you tune the EverTune® F7 bridge, it will never go out of tune, making this DK Modern the perfect instrument for both the studio or live. Even if the van breaks down on the way to your next gig, you can still show up late, skip the soundcheck and take the stage.
Other next-level features include a single volume control, Gotoh® locking tuners, Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons.
No-nonsense style also arrives in the form of a Primer Gray finish, complete with a reverse 3x4 AT-1 color matched headstock and black hardware.
With the all-new Jackson Pro Series Dinky™ DK Modern EverTune® 7, your playing performance is LIMITLESS.
• Body: Basswood
• Body Finish: Satin
• Body Shape: Dinky™
• Control Knobs: Dome-Style
• Fingerboard: Ebony
• Hardware Finish: Black
• Pickguard: None
• Position Inlays: Offset Pearloid Dot
• Neck Finish: Satin
• Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
• Neck Pickup: Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-CO7
• Side Dots: Luminlay®
• Headstock: Reverse Jackson® AT-1 3x4 (3 Over/4 Under)
•Headstock Binding: Black
• Special Electronics: Active Electronics
• Orientation: Right-Hand
• Configuration: HH
• String Nut: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
• Bridge Pickup: Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-CO7
• Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Pos 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Pos 3. Both Inner Coils, Pos 4. Neck Inner Coil Pos 5. Neck Full Humbucker (Voice 3 Single-Coil Tone in Pos 2, 3 and 4)
• Pickup Configuration: HH
• Bridge: EverTune® F7 Model
• Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Locking
• Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.056 Gauges)
• Case/Gig Bag: Optional Jackson® Soloist™/Dinky™ SKB® Hardshell (p/n 299-6100-506); Optional Soloist™/Dinky™ Gig Bag (p/n 299-1512-106)
• Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
• Refinement Fingerboard Radius: Compound
• Fret Size: Jumbo
• Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple/Wenge/Maple
• Refinement Neck Material: Other
• Number of Frets: 24
• Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
• Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
• Scale Length: 26.5" (673 mm)
• Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
• Controls: Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Activation to Switch Between Voice 1 and 2 in Pos 1 and 5)